|Dell XPS 13||Lenovo
|Macbook Air||Microsoft Surface
|Rang||# 1 – Editor’s Choice / Best 13-inch Ultrabook||# 2 – Best Business Ultrabook||# 3 – Best Budget Ultrabook||# 4 – Best Ultrabook under $ 1000||# 5 – Best 2-in-1 Ultrabook|
|full review||Critique Dell XPS 13||Lenovo LaVie X examen||ASUS Zenbook Review UX305|
|Display||3200 x 1800||2560 x 1440||1920 x 1080||1366 x 756||3000 x 2000|
|Battery life||Non précisé||Up to 7 hours||Up to 8 hours||up to 9hrs||Up to 12 hours|
Core M 5Y10
Intel Core i5
|RAM||8 Go||8 Go||8 Go||4 GO||8 Go|
|Storage room||230GB SSD||SSD 256 Go||SSD 256 Go||128 Go PCIe
|SSD 256 Go PCIe3.0|
|Weight||2.8 pounds||1.87 pounds||2.6 pounds||2.38 pounds||3.48 pounds|
|Price||999,99 $||1,049.97 $||713,58 $||756,00 $||$ 1,399.99|
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
So what’s the best ultrabook in 2017? There are a number of models that deserve a title shot, and we’re going through you taking major contenders and let you know what you need to consider when planning to buy your next ultrabook. Keep reading to get a look at the most important features, read a comparison ultrabook, and learn tips that will ensure you choose a computer that you will be happy with well in 2017 and beyond.
That said, the high ultrabook in 2017 can not be defined by any aspect, as our ultrabook critics reveal. And here’s why: Intel introduced the category in 2011 to compete with the MacBook Air, the lightweight laptop that dominated the market at the time. Intel has its own list of specifications for the types of laptops that can use the trademark “ultrabook” the brand image (including that it must have an Intel Core), but in truth the definition of an ultrabook is still quite fluid in the minds of most consumers.
So what is the best for 2017 ultrabook? Read on in our guide to find out!
# 1 Pick Dell XPS 13 – Choice / Best 13 “Ultrabook deéditeur
Price: 1069.80 $ | Read the full review: Dell XPS 13 Full Review | Features: Bezel least InfinityEdge screen, 1800 x 3200 resolution, the battery life of 15 hours
WHY IS A TOP PICK: The Dell XPS 13 combines sexy style with serious performance topped the list of our best Ultrabooks for 2017.
With a base model and a version with touch screen, the Dell XPS 13 is one of the best Ultrabooks out there for the price. Both models are very light and have a nice 3.200 x 1800 display.
Dell says the battery can last up to 15 hours, an impressive length of time. Machine performance is excellent, with its 6th generation 2.2GHz Intel Core i5 CPU and 8GB of RAM. Especially nice is that the cost of the machine is at the lower end, especially for Ultrabooks of his caliber.
2 # Pick Lenovo LaVie Z Ultrabook – Best Business Ultrabook
Price: 1049.97 $ | Read the full article: Lenovo LaVie Z Review | Features: 2560 x 1440 13.3 “, 1.9lbs, SDRAM 8GB DDR3L
WHY IS A TOP PICK: The Lenovo LaVie Z is a ultrabook ultralight that still manages to pack some serious punch under its hood heavy feathers.
If there is some chosevous need to know about Lenovo LaVie Z, primarily toutil should be its lightest ultrabook distinction in the world … but it’s also a very, very good computer. The screen cradles a beautiful 2560 x 1440 resolution, and it is also a solid performer with 2.40GHz Intel Core i7 and 8GB of DDR3L SDRAM.
Lire: B is Chromebooks 2017
The lack of a touchscreen and up to nine hours of shorter battery life are the greatest things standing in the way of perfection, but the Lenovo LaVie Z is certainly a beautiful piece of machinery in its own right thanks to its bright atmosphere and extreme portability.
# 3 Pick Asus ZenBook UX305 Ultrabook – Best Budget Ultrabook
Price: $ 499.00 | Read the full review: Asus Zenbook UX305 Review | Features: Chassis 2.6lb, the battery life 7 pm
WHY IS A TOP PICK: The Zenbook UX305 combines a lightweight profile as a feather with the power of long battery life.
This ASUS ultrabook should be considered with a particular thing in mind: its low price. The model from a ZenBook is a pithy $ 629. This obviously means, however, that you’ll have to sacrifice performance and many other features.
Its resolution is not high, it does not have a touch screen, the life of the battery is only up to 8-10 hours … anything that should not necessarily expect, however, as his machine solid for the price. If you are on a budget, this might be the best you can find ultrabook. We offer this our award for the best ultrabook for money.
# 4 Pick Macbook Air – Best Ultrabook $ moins1000
Price: $ 949.00 | Features: Mac OS X operating system, 8GB RAM LPDDR3, storage 128GB PCIe SSD
WHY IS A TOP PICK: The Macbook Air is the ultrabook of origin, and the best solution for OSX faithful.
The original ultrabook brand began as a way to compete with this device, but it feels wrong not to include the still very relevant MacBook Air in a discussion of the category of computer that revolutionized. Although it does not have a touchscreen option and the screen is Full HD, the MacBook Air has the advantage of being the most tested model on the road there – there, since it was the first of its kind, and two hardware and software are reliable thanks to the ongoing commitment of Apple to bring products that (almost) always work exactly the way you expect them straight out of the box.
If the Mac OS X operating system and other drawbacks mentioned above are not deal breakers, then absolutely should the MacBook Air is top of your list. And for as low as $ 949, even the “deal breakers” could stop feeling like the biggest obstacles to overcome. This gets our award for the best ultrabook under $ 1,000.
5 Pick livre Microsoft Surface – Best 2-in-1 Ultrabook
Price: 1334.99 $ | Features: convertible tablet 2-en-1 13.5 “3000 x 2000 display, 128GB embedded SSD
WHY IS A TOP PICK: Surface book is a workhorse of an ultrabook that turns into a kind of machine you want, when you need it most.
The monster in the ultrabook category, recently released Microsoft Surface book can be the most expensive laptop on this list, but its cost can be a little validated by its impressive set of features and specifications. It is one of the best artists there – down with a 2.1GHz Intel Core M processor and 8GB of RAM, all working behind a beautiful touch screen 3000 x 2000 PixelSense that doubles as a portable tablet.
Downsides include the lifetime of shorter battery (especially without keyboard), the heavyweight and of course the point of massive price (from $ 1334) – but if you have money to spend, this book Microsoft Surface must surely be one of the first Ultrabooks look before you make your final purchase.
Key Factors to Consider
Weight: Consumers are always surprised by how light most Ultrabooks are. Ultrabooks are meant to be convenient and comfortable in the hand, and if the lifting or carrying an ultrabook feels like a burden, which is ultrabook at least some disappointment in the weight class.
Sustainable construction: Ultrabooks are meant to last. Their portability must not sacrifice durability – and if you take care of properly – a solidly built ultrabook should last you at least three years.
Quick start: Ultrabooks are known to take much less time to start than your average laptop. Cold start time for Ultrabooks are around <10 seconds, but this may vary depending on the device.
Errors or things to avoid
There are some common mistakes people make when buying technology that are particularly relevant when buying an ultrabook.
For example, assume that the most expensive item will be your option is bad. Even if you have extra money, the answer is not always to spend immediately. The head of costs in the ultrabook category is overwhelmingly the Book of Microsoft Surface, but it is also heavier than most other Ultrabooks and does not radically improves on many other features on more affordable laptops.
Another misstep is the brand honors first. In this case, this can mean two things: one, it can go to care too much about the ultrabook official label. This should not be a major concern, as some of the best options in the laptop space are not necessarily “ultrabooks”, but still manages to run the light and fast without Intel’s blessing. Second, it can also be obsessed with the prestige of the company that makes the device. While this can certainly be an early indicator of the quality, it should not be considered an absolute guarantee (read: Apple).
You let should not believe that a single factor (except maybe the price) is an immediate deal breaker. You must look at all the pros and cons of each specification before making your final choice. Essentially, you must be open minded and do your due diligence before choosing ultrabook that will best suit your needs.
The most important features
- All Ultrabooks are known to be very light, so does the difference really important weight? For some, yes.
- While few extra ounces in a messenger bag are not likely to break someone’s back, it’s nice to have a laptop that feels ultra-portable. For this reason, the weight of the ultrabook is an aspect that could be useful to consider when making a purchase.
- Ideally, the weight should be around or less than three pounds in total.
- The resolution of the screen can be important if you want to watch a lot of videos on your ultrabook or watch high resolution photos.
- While it is important that your pictures are sharp and your videos are high definition, then you should consider the view when considering the best ultrabook for your needs.
- Ultrabooks are all known to have a long battery life, but it is always beneficial to be able to squeeze a few extra hours of your computer .
- Those few hours can make a huge difference on a long flight. The maximum duration of an ultrabook can go free indicates how you will be dependent on a source of food and where you can take the computer on the road.
- To earn the badge Intel ultrabook, notebook must have a minimum score of at least nine hours of battery life.
- A touch screen is a component of increasingly frequent Ultrabooks. The Microsoft Surface Pro and its more expensive cousin, the surface of the book, are probably the most important examples, but the trend has also departed from the official Intel Ultrabooks as well.
- A touch screen can be a more intuitive way to interact with your computer, giving you the ability to do things like write on your screen and complete some functions faster, so the inclusion of a very well could be the difference when deciding on an ultrabook.
- Naturally, you want a product that runs fast, does not crash on you often and generally a nice piece of technology to use. It depends on hardware such as RAM, CPU, disk speed and disk size.
- Understanding what kind of performance you need to suit your personal needs. Some people need all the features available, but you might need a lot less.
- Ultimately, most decisions are ultimately in dollars and cents. Ultrabooks, especially Ultrabooks with touch screen or a removable shelf, are usually quite expensive, and the more expensive models can get really expensive. That said; sometimes it can be useful to provide a feature you coveted as one sacrifice could save you hundreds of dollars in features that would otherwise be unused.
- In general, Ultrabooks can cost anywhere from less than $ 700 for a lower-tier model to over $ 3000 for the top of the line.
Ultrabook is good for you
And now that you’ve read a summary of what an ultrabook is, given the advice to choose the right and got a glance at the ultrabook is examined: the time has come to decide on the best ultrabook for you. Understanding what factors matter most in your choice, weigh the advantages and disadvantages, and know that you will be more at ease in 2017 in the end (no pun intended).