Are you looking for the best rated electronic toothbrush for your bathroom or a holiday gift? Take a look at this new $ 80 sound pattern from Smile Go.
It comes with several interesting features that make it a strong replacement for your current sonic toothbrush (especially if it’s a few years old). Let’s take a look at what makes it special:
- Travel Size Design: One of the flaws in earlier sonic toothbrush models is that they were large – often uncomfortable tall and difficult to maneuver. Here “travel size” means “a size that is actually easy to use and store. If you have been put off by electronic toothbrushes in the past because they are too big, you can find this model fits your criteria.
- Two modes: There is a soft mode and a regular mode on the Smile Go brush . This is surprisingly useful when brushing, allowing people to pay more attention to their gums and other sensitive areas without skipping them, but to return to the more powerful mode if needed.
- A USB charging cable: Many electronic brushes use an inductive charger that you need to plug into a jack. These tend to be too big, heavy and dirty very easily, which requires a lot of maintenance. It’s a relief, as toothbrushes move to a USB option for charging. It is much easier to bring your toothbrush along when traveling, and is usually a much easier charging option.
- It comes with teeth whitening and blue light: It’s simple: it’s just an accessory that you need to apply as toothpaste. However, there are some strange claims about “blue light” in the description here: Apparently, the toothbrush emits blue light waves, which in turn kind of activate the teeth whitening gel and makes it work better, as well as kill the bacteria in the mouth. Is it a real thing? In addition, some compounds may be activated by specific types of radiation (cavity fillers and epoxy compounds, for example), so that may contain up to, although there is not much evidence confirming about the formula of Go smile. However, while blue light has been used as a treatment for acne in the past, there does not seem to be much research on how it can kill bacteria in the mouth (although it is probably not dangerous) .
- Doubles like normal Electric toothbrush: Yes, you can add toothpaste. In fact, they suggest that you add toothpaste with the gel included, and brush your teeth as you normally would to maximize the results (and your time).
Look, the science behind teeth whitening is complex and mixed, but if you or a friend want to whiten their teeth, this only seems one of the safer methods of doing it – and it comes with relatively good reviews. Note that, as with other electronic models, you will probably need to replace the brush every few months as they wear out.